Need ideas and inspiration for your next sewing project? Here is a complete list of sewing pattern reviews I’ve ever written on my sewing blog.
I don’t know about you, but whenever I find a sewing pattern that I want to make I immediately head over to Instagram, Google, or Pinterest for ideas and inspiration. I love seeing the different fabrics, hacks, and modifications made to sewing patterns.
I love writing sewing pattern reviews so that I can help you find ideas and inspiration for your projects. As a petite sewist, I try my best to make note of my adjustments I’ve made. I hope that it helps my fellow petite sewists!
Without further adieu, here is a complete list of every sewing pattern review I’ve ever written.
- Chalk and Notch Fringe Blouse / Fringe Dress
- Chalk and Notch Page Hoodie
- Closet Case Patterns Morgan Jeans
- Greenstyle Creations Sundance Jacket
- Greenstyle Creations Inspire Moto Tights
- Helen’s Closet Elliot Sweater
- Helen’s Closet Winslow Culottes
- iThinkSew Noel Tote Bag
- Megan Nielsen Reef Tank / Shorts Set
- Paper Theory Patterns Olya Shirt
- Peek-a-Boo Patterns Yukon Men’s Button Up (here and here)
- Peek-a-Boo Patterns Oakley Women’s Button Up
- Pendleton Woolen Mills Women’s 1949 Jacket
- Sew Over It London Pussybow Blouse
- Style Arc Estelle Ponte Jacket
- Tessuti Oslo Coat
- True Bias Hudson Pants
BIG 4 PATTERNS
Simplicity Sewing Patterns
- Simplicity New Look 6378 Kimono Cardigan (short version here and duster length version here)
- Simplicity New Look D0808
- Simplicity 8606 Wrap Skirt
- Simplicity 8637 Wrap Dress
- Simplicity 8789 Bodysuit Blouse
Burda Sewing Patterns
Looking for More Sewing Resources?
I wrote a 10 Step Guide to Completing a Successful Sewing Project, along with a bonus project shopping checklist to help you power through those projects! Get the guide in your inbox using the form below.